Plastic Garden Rakes/Rake Heads
Plastic garden rakes, nowadays, are becoming an increasingly popular garden tool. These rakes are great for scraping light materials, such as collecting fallen leaves on the lawn. The lightweight nature of the plastic rake also works well for gardeners with back problems or those who are physically weak. And, as many families begin to involve their children in gardening as well, plastic garden rakes are the perfect choice for kids to use.
This plastic garden rake is a lightweight and efficient leaf rake for collecting leaves without damaging your lawn. It has a wide blade and 28 large teeth, which gives the plastic garden rake greater collection capacity for quick yard cleanup. The plastic garden rake head can be paired with a metal or wooden handle for ease of use.
Gardepot is a professional garden tool manufacturer. Our plastic garden rakes are of reliable quality and sold at very cheap prices in bulk. We work with distributors and wholesalers all over the world and have gained a good reputation. Also there are OEM services for customers, making it easy to build a brand.
With technologically advanced factories and professional production and sales teams, we are determined to provide the best gardening tools and service for each customer. Customer's satisfaction is our greatest pursuit. Welcome to contact us at any time.
Plastic garden Rake Product Feature:
-Made of polypropylene (PP) for durability
-Plastic rake head is lightweight, easy to use and less fatigue
-28 teeth design for quick leaf collection
-Suitable for any lawn or garden
|Product Name||28 Teeth Plastic Garden Rake|
|Color||Green and others(customizable)|
|Brand||OEM for logo printing|
Plastic Garden Rake Benefits
1. Versatile: Ideal for raking and collecting leaves, grass and other garden debris.
2. Weight - Plastic rakes are light, so they are easier to handle. Gardeners only need to put in less physical effort to get the job done. It is also suitable for children to use when experiencing gardening or helping with household chores.
2. Price and sustainability - Plastic rakes may not be as durable, but they are cheaper than metal rakes. If there are no tasks in the garden that require the use of rakes every day, then plastic garden rakes are definitely a more cost-effective option.
3. Convenience - most of the plastic garden rake head use the card lock to connect with the handle. This is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble. Gardeners can easily remove the plastic rake head for cleaning and replacement.
4. Easy to clean. Plastic garden rakes are easy to clean and maintain, ensuring the rake stays in top condition for a long time.
5. Value for money. Inexpensive while the combination of reliable quality, durability and functionality of the plastic garden rake provides excellent value for money.
- Garden Hand Tools
- Garden Cutting Tools
- Long Handle Tools
- Watering Accessories
- Garden Power Tools
- Garden Transport
- Garden Apparel
- Garden Saws
Maintaining a well-manicured garden or landscape requires a combination of dedication, skill, and the right tools. Among these tools, electric hedge trimmers have become indispensable for both amateur gardeners and professional landscapers.