Garden lawn rake with wooden handle
Item No.: G04430
Material: PP & wood
Packing: Woven bag
What are our Long Handle Rakes advantages?
1. The non-slip handle is not easy to slip off when in use, and it is reliable on the wall when not in use, which is convenient for cleaning.
2. The rake head is made of PP material, non-toxic, tasteless and low density, light, and easy to carry.
3. Good chemical performance, non-absorbent, and can deal with weeds and fallen leaves in swimming pool/pond water.
4. Good electrical insulation, and will not hurt users due to leakage.
5. The product has lightweight and is specially designed to help you clean up the fallen leaves and debris around the lawn or house. A good helper for your yard, garden, farm, and anywhere.
If you have more detailed information that you want to know, please contact our online customer service, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Q: Is the rake fixed or adjustable? What is the distance between the rake teeth?
A: It is not adjustable, the tooth pitch is 24mm (1/4 inch). It is very light and strong and can rake out all kinds of fallen leaves on the lawn. It is highly recommended.
Q: Do you accept OEM projects:
A: Accept, we have our own factory and can customize products for you.
Q: How to control the quality of the rake?
A: We have a good quality team and quality system: each step of the inspection is controlled by a dedicated person.
Q: Do your products meet environmental protection standards?
Any questions you can find the answer here.
We have kinds of rakes for you to choose from.
- Pruning Tools
- Garden Hand Tools
- Long Handle Tools
- Watering Accessories
- Garden Transport
- Garden power tools
- Garden Apparel
Every year, gardeners and gardening enthusiasts spend a lot of time in the garden. With a lot of work to be done, gardening safety and gardener protection is something that needs special consideration. That's why we've prepared this guide to introduce you to head-to-toe garden protection.
A water nozzle is a simple device used to change the flow of fluid into a specific spray pattern. We use it to increase the velocity of the water. In this post, we'll share important details about what hose nozzles are, how they work, and how to use them. So, let's dig right in!