As a Garden Tools Wholesale, share it with everyone.
The electric chain saw is a hand-held power tool for high-speed belt-shaped rotary sawing. Due to the need for sawing wood, the saw chain cannot be equipped with a protective cover. Therefore, the operation of the electric chain saw should be carried out by qualified professionals to ensure Use safety barrels to improve production efficiency. Here's how to use the electric chain saw.
Electric Corded Garden Chainsaw
1. When the processed original strip is within 1.5m from the conveyor, operation is not allowed. Before turning on the power, the electric chain saw switch must be turned off to prevent accidental start. Start the electric chain saw idling for 1 min before making lumber, and check whether it is running normally.
2. When starting or operating, hands and feet should not be close to the rotating parts, especially the upper and lower parts of the chain. When the fuse is blown or the relay trips, it should be checked immediately, and the line is not allowed to work overloaded, and it is not allowed to connect to the high-capacity fuse.
3. The electric chain saw must be operated with both hands. Be sure to stand firm when working. Do not stand under the original strip or log and operate on the original strip or log that may roll.
4. When troubleshooting the clamp saw, special attention should be paid to the safety of auxiliary personnel. During the operation, the sawing mechanism should be lubricated and cooled at any time.
5. When the original strip is about to be sawed, pay attention to the movement of the wood, and quickly lift the electric chain saw after sawing. The electric chain saw switch must be turned off before the transfer operation, and no running is allowed during the transfer.
Our company also has Electric Corded Garden Chainsaw on sale, welcome to contact us.