Uses of Garden Hand Sprayer
Plant feeding and protection - Adjustable spray nozzles allow users to foliar feed or effectively apply fungicides, herbicides and insecticides.
Herbicides - Can be used to reduce nuisance weeds and plants; however, avoid using the same sprayer for plant feeding and protection.
Pest control - Can be used to apply approved chemicals to deter or kill bugs indoors and outdoors.
Indoor use - Garden sprayer can be used for detergents, vinegar, cleaning solutions and other non-toxic household cleaning and maintenance Carpets, walls, glass, floors, ceilings and other surfaces can be treated. Do not use sprays that have been previously used with herbicides, pesticides or toxic chemicals for indoor use or for animal treatment.
Outdoor use - Window cleaners, detergents, general purpose cleaning solutions, certain wood preservatives, waxes, water repellents and diluted household bleach are all things that can be applied with a one hand pressure sprayer. Once the sprayer has been used for plant protection or herbicide spraying, it should be avoided for cleaning and other applications.
In addition to handheld sprayers, we also offer wholesale knapsack sprayers that are more suitable for spraying and watering large areas.
Advantages of Garden Hand Sprayers
1. Versatility. In addition to being a watering tool, garden hand sprayers can also be filled fertilizers, herbicides or insecticides for spraying to accomplish a variety of tasks in the garden.
2. Precision and control. Garden hand sprayers allow for precise control of the amount of water or solution applied, allowing for better targeting of specific plants or areas.
3. Savings. Hand sprayers use less water than other watering tools, so you won't over-water. This makes this tool better for plant care and a more environmentally friendly option.
4. Cost-effective. Compared to other garden watering equipment, hand sprayers are relatively inexpensive, making them an affordable option for gardeners who do not need to water large areas of their gardens.
1. Q: What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
A: It varies depending on the product, normally ranging from 500-2000 pcs.
2. Q: What is the unit price?
A: The price depends on the order quantity and product quality. You can send us an inquiry to get a quote.
3. Q: Can I customize my logo/label/package?
A: Yes, we offer all kinds of custom services.
4. Q: What is the lead time?
A: Normally 45-90 days.
5. Q: Do you offer samples?
A: Yes, we do.
6. Q: Do you have more clear pictures of the products?
A: Yes, we do, please send email to us to get more information. Or you can send us your pictures for our reference, we will send you the quotes accordingly. Our email is email@example.com.
7. Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Catalogue is available, please contact us to get it, our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.